Nearly everyone loves a good turkey on Thanksgiving. I mean, what's better than the slow roasted aroma that drifts out of the stove during the holidays? I'll tell you what: a turkey made of 100% chocolate.
Let's take a look at the pros and cons of chocolate turkeys:
- Pro: Both white and dark "meat" are delicious
- Pro: No baking or brining needed
- Pro: No cross-contamination (unless you don't like mixing white and dark chocolate)
- Pro: No need to let it "rest." I dare you to try.
- Con: No leftovers because, let's face it -- who's not going to finish a chocolate turkey?
I'd say the chocolate turkey wins out.